Our clients are the stakeholders who we engage and work with, and include governments, small to medium-sized private companies, and associations.
Our private company clients
are better able to:
- Achieve cost and risk reduction goals.
- Improve profitability and competitiveness.
- Develop a better understanding of business issues and opportunities.
- Stay ahead of the regulatory curve.
- Achieve their business sustainability objectives.
- Improve stakeholder relations.
Our association clients
benefit from engaging BLOOM to:
- Increase their depth of knowledge on energy, water, environmental and sustainability issues.
- Deliver “pre-competitive” projects to help their members manage risks and implement solutions.
- Improve relations with government agencies, community groups and other stakeholders to strengthen advocacy efforts.
- Enhance their brand reputation.
Our government clients
achieve public policy objectives related to:
- Innovation and commercialization.
- Economic development and jobs.
- Environmental protection.
- Community revitalization.
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Sustainable prosperity.